“Computer games in the lives of children of senior preschool and younger school age”
1. The differences between computer games from traditional
Modern children, choosing between traditional and computer games, often prefer the latter. In terms of content, the computer games are in many respects similar to traditional, but they also have fundamental differences:
– many computer games are based on the principle of gradual complication of gaming and didactic tasks, like holding the child in the “zone of proximal development”;
– “phasing” in the programme, often allows the child to progress to the next stage without performing the tasks of the previous level. In some games you can use “menu” to arbitrarily choose the level of difficulty of the job. In other games, the program adapts to the child and offers him a new job with the light of his previous answers: more complicated if the jobs are successful, and Vice versa; Continue reading
Purpose: to show parents the importance of moral education of children in the family .
Equipment: Multimedia, presentation
2. The selection of literature for conducting parent meetings.
The course of the meeting
I. Organizational moment.
To educate people intellectually, not teaching him moral, –
it means to grow up a menace to society .
The character and morality of a child is a replica of the character of the parents,
it develops in response to their character and their behavior.
The thinkers of the past have questioned the value of the family and its values, moral climate, believing that to become a good man, does not need to grow in such a family can be so influenced by people who are authoritative for you. Continue reading
How much is written, much is said about the relationship between parents and children. And things are there. Many parents dissatisfied with their children, criticizing their actions and want to live life for them. In turn, the children silently hate their parents for interfering in their lives, for control and manipulation, scandals and reproaches.
And this situation has been continued for thousands of years and most likely appeared simultaneously with the emergence of mankind.
Of course, there are a few happy families, where between parents and children prevails respect and understanding. And I want to believe that most of these families. But in this article I would like to refer to it is destructive families. Families that do harm to normal and the free development of personality.
So, what kinds of relationships do happen in families.
1. Parents are tyrants. Parents try to completely subjugate the will of the children. They control their every move, every action. Of course, this is covered with talk of love and care. But love does not control and is not overwhelming. True love believes and supports, demanding nothing in return. And how many parents tried to convince themselves and others that they wish the child well, Continue reading
Heat stroke (hyperthermia) is a life-threatening condition. This phenomenon occurs as a result of severe overheating. Often the body temperature rises due to the fact that the body can’t cool down, we have disrupted the process of thermoregulation.
Particularly susceptible to thermal shock the kids, as their body is still not strong enough, many processes are not yet perfect in it.
Kids are very easily subjected to heat in the hot season, for example, while walking in hot weather, and also for dehydration. Many parents make the huge mistake of dressing the baby warmer than required by the season of the year or weather conditions.
In addition, sunburns are an additional risk factor for heat stroke. Also do not leave your child in a parked car, because in these conditions, the lesions may occur in just a few minutes, so as to transport the temperature rises much faster than on the street.
The content of the article
The symptoms of heat stroke in young children
Determine what your child heat stroke will help the following symptoms:
High fever without sweating;
The skin often become red, but with severe lesions become deathly pale;
Skin hot to the touch; Continue reading
The technique is intended for diagnostics of interaction between parents and children. The questionnaire allows us to determine not only the evaluation of one party — the parents, but also the vision of interaction with the other side — from the position of children.
Description of the method
Questionnaire “Interaction parent – child” is a “mirror” and contains two parallel forms: for parents and for children. In addition, there are two versions of the questionnaire:
Option for Teens and their parents;
Option for parents of preschool children and Junior pupils.
Thus, the questionnaire has three forms: one baby and two adults, 60 questions each.
The text of the questionnaire includes 10 scales – criteria to assess the interaction of parents with children. For each scale version of the questionnaire for adolescents have equal number of questions, except for two, which allocates the majority of researchers, and which can be considered basic in the parent-child relationship. This is the scale “autonomy-control” and “rejection-acceptance”, was composed of 10 statements, and in the rest of the scale — 5 claims. Continue reading