“Computer games in the lives of children of senior preschool and younger school age”
1. The differences between computer games from traditional
Modern children, choosing between traditional and computer games, often prefer the latter. In terms of content, the computer games are in many respects similar to traditional, but they also have fundamental differences:
– many computer games are based on the principle of gradual complication of gaming and didactic tasks, like holding the child in the “zone of proximal development”;
– “phasing” in the programme, often allows the child to progress to the next stage without performing the tasks of the previous level. In some games you can use “menu” to arbitrarily choose the level of difficulty of the job. In other games, the program adapts to the child and offers him a new job with the light of his previous answers: more complicated if the jobs are successful, and Vice versa; Continue reading
1. Teach your son to put into words what he feels.
The kid can scream in frustration, to hide from embarrassment, biting excitement and crying from fear. Explain to him that it is emotions that tell the body how to behave. Show him other people who feel the same, but Express their emotions differently. Talk with your child about your own emotions. When he one day will grow, you will know the difference between rage and embarrassment, disappointment and grief, and learn to cope with their emotions and Express them intelligently, without shame and without guilt.
2. Be the biggest fan of his child.
Most likely, you will confuse your son that will start to sing his high school rock band on a family holiday or will show his baby pictures girls, to collect the most stupid (it is, of course, opinion) certificates, awards and achievements, writing in his blog that he had problems in school and so on. Most likely, he will say: “come on, mom, stop!”. He will blush, but know that there is at least one person who ALWAYS roots for him.
3. Teach your son to clean up after themselves, cook, wash socks and ironed shirts.
Maybe he’ll never come in handy, but one day his wife will be grateful to you.
4. Read to him and with him.
Children become readers on the lap of their Continue reading
There is a widespread belief that the Country of the rising sun to 7 years children almost nothing is forbidden, so as not to harm the development of your child’s individuality. But to raise a child in Japanese – this does not mean to indulge him in everything. Local families a very strong tradition, people used to respect their elders and obey them. And children, despite the apparent permissiveness, behave tolerably well.
Strictly speaking, in Japanese, Spartan, Spock or something else – no matter. Will you choose a specific education system or maybe invent your own, one goal – to teach the baby to live independently in society. The child was stable psyche (and the whims – just a manifestation of instability), no need to rush from one extreme to the other extreme: today, everything is possible and tomorrow method of education is changing on almost a barracks. Our article – not on how to make something the way you want, and how to agree!
«I will Not eat!”
Whims at the table are like a red thread through many family stories. For example, the baby gets used to the bottle and refuses to eat with a spoon or drink from a Cup. This is not a problem: you need to feed your baby when eaten with other family members – will develop a stereotype of behavior. With time everything will fall into place – Continue reading