“Computer games in the lives of children of senior preschool and younger school age”
1. The differences between computer games from traditional
Modern children, choosing between traditional and computer games, often prefer the latter. In terms of content, the computer games are in many respects similar to traditional, but they also have fundamental differences:
– many computer games are based on the principle of gradual complication of gaming and didactic tasks, like holding the child in the “zone of proximal development”;
– “phasing” in the programme, often allows the child to progress to the next stage without performing the tasks of the previous level. In some games you can use “menu” to arbitrarily choose the level of difficulty of the job. In other games, the program adapts to the child and offers him a new job with the light of his previous answers: more complicated if the jobs are successful, and Vice versa; Continue reading
How much is written, much is said about the relationship between parents and children. And things are there. Many parents dissatisfied with their children, criticizing their actions and want to live life for them. In turn, the children silently hate their parents for interfering in their lives, for control and manipulation, scandals and reproaches.
And this situation has been continued for thousands of years and most likely appeared simultaneously with the emergence of mankind.
Of course, there are a few happy families, where between parents and children prevails respect and understanding. And I want to believe that most of these families. But in this article I would like to refer to it is destructive families. Families that do harm to normal and the free development of personality.
So, what kinds of relationships do happen in families.
1. Parents are tyrants. Parents try to completely subjugate the will of the children. They control their every move, every action. Of course, this is covered with talk of love and care. But love does not control and is not overwhelming. True love believes and supports, demanding nothing in return. And how many parents tried to convince themselves and others that they wish the child well, Continue reading
Cheat sheet for parents
“Crazy – Art look at the situation from another point of view – one of the most important art of worldly wisdom.
PERSONAL VALUE CAN NOT BE EARNED BY BEHAVIOR
For mom and dad similar…
Of course to adopt a child is to love him just for what he is!
Vital needs of the child: the need for love . the need for control . the need for belonging and usefulness .
The positive attitude of the child is the basis for their psychological survival.
The principles of effective communication:
2. Reflection of feelings.
3. Respect the child’s personality.
4. Specificity of communication.
Support – the token provided to the person in a situation where it is objectively unsuccessful, made in the form of direct speech statements concerning the area in which he currently difficulties. Support excludes comparison with anyone but himself.
Remember that success breeds success and enhances confidence in their Continue reading