“Computer games in the lives of children of senior preschool and younger school age”
1. The differences between computer games from traditional
Modern children, choosing between traditional and computer games, often prefer the latter. In terms of content, the computer games are in many respects similar to traditional, but they also have fundamental differences:
– many computer games are based on the principle of gradual complication of gaming and didactic tasks, like holding the child in the “zone of proximal development”;
– “phasing” in the programme, often allows the child to progress to the next stage without performing the tasks of the previous level. In some games you can use “menu” to arbitrarily choose the level of difficulty of the job. In other games, the program adapts to the child and offers him a new job with the light of his previous answers: more complicated if the jobs are successful, and Vice versa; Continue reading
Heat stroke (hyperthermia) is a life-threatening condition. This phenomenon occurs as a result of severe overheating. Often the body temperature rises due to the fact that the body can’t cool down, we have disrupted the process of thermoregulation.
Particularly susceptible to thermal shock the kids, as their body is still not strong enough, many processes are not yet perfect in it.
Kids are very easily subjected to heat in the hot season, for example, while walking in hot weather, and also for dehydration. Many parents make the huge mistake of dressing the baby warmer than required by the season of the year or weather conditions.
In addition, sunburns are an additional risk factor for heat stroke. Also do not leave your child in a parked car, because in these conditions, the lesions may occur in just a few minutes, so as to transport the temperature rises much faster than on the street.
The content of the article
The symptoms of heat stroke in young children
Determine what your child heat stroke will help the following symptoms:
High fever without sweating;
The skin often become red, but with severe lesions become deathly pale;
Skin hot to the touch; Continue reading
1. Teach your son to put into words what he feels.
The kid can scream in frustration, to hide from embarrassment, biting excitement and crying from fear. Explain to him that it is emotions that tell the body how to behave. Show him other people who feel the same, but Express their emotions differently. Talk with your child about your own emotions. When he one day will grow, you will know the difference between rage and embarrassment, disappointment and grief, and learn to cope with their emotions and Express them intelligently, without shame and without guilt.
2. Be the biggest fan of his child.
Most likely, you will confuse your son that will start to sing his high school rock band on a family holiday or will show his baby pictures girls, to collect the most stupid (it is, of course, opinion) certificates, awards and achievements, writing in his blog that he had problems in school and so on. Most likely, he will say: “come on, mom, stop!”. He will blush, but know that there is at least one person who ALWAYS roots for him.
3. Teach your son to clean up after themselves, cook, wash socks and ironed shirts.
Maybe he’ll never come in handy, but one day his wife will be grateful to you.
4. Read to him and with him.
Children become readers on the lap of their Continue reading