“Computer games in the lives of children of senior preschool and younger school age”
1. The differences between computer games from traditional
Modern children, choosing between traditional and computer games, often prefer the latter. In terms of content, the computer games are in many respects similar to traditional, but they also have fundamental differences:
– many computer games are based on the principle of gradual complication of gaming and didactic tasks, like holding the child in the “zone of proximal development”;
– “phasing” in the programme, often allows the child to progress to the next stage without performing the tasks of the previous level. In some games you can use “menu” to arbitrarily choose the level of difficulty of the job. In other games, the program adapts to the child and offers him a new job with the light of his previous answers: more complicated if the jobs are successful, and Vice versa; Continue reading
Purpose: to show parents the importance of moral education of children in the family .
Equipment: Multimedia, presentation
2. The selection of literature for conducting parent meetings.
The course of the meeting
I. Organizational moment.
To educate people intellectually, not teaching him moral, –
it means to grow up a menace to society .
The character and morality of a child is a replica of the character of the parents,
it develops in response to their character and their behavior.
The thinkers of the past have questioned the value of the family and its values, moral climate, believing that to become a good man, does not need to grow in such a family can be so influenced by people who are authoritative for you. Continue reading
How much is written, much is said about the relationship between parents and children. And things are there. Many parents dissatisfied with their children, criticizing their actions and want to live life for them. In turn, the children silently hate their parents for interfering in their lives, for control and manipulation, scandals and reproaches.
And this situation has been continued for thousands of years and most likely appeared simultaneously with the emergence of mankind.
Of course, there are a few happy families, where between parents and children prevails respect and understanding. And I want to believe that most of these families. But in this article I would like to refer to it is destructive families. Families that do harm to normal and the free development of personality.
So, what kinds of relationships do happen in families.
1. Parents are tyrants. Parents try to completely subjugate the will of the children. They control their every move, every action. Of course, this is covered with talk of love and care. But love does not control and is not overwhelming. True love believes and supports, demanding nothing in return. And how many parents tried to convince themselves and others that they wish the child well, Continue reading