The 20 most interesting ways to keep kids busy in summer
Summer — the best time to conduct as much time as possible outside, especially for children — after all a growing body needs air. However, not only this issue is of concern to many parents, but also the question of what to do with the child in the summer, so it was not boring, useful and entertaining!
20 of the most interesting ways to keep kids busy in summer
1. Help to find the child a new hobby. Summer time — a good thing to start something new, because there is no hurry, and can be interesting to devote more time. No matter what it is — a passion for astronomy, or woodcarving, most importantly — to support the child in the new venture.
2. If you have the opportunity to travel to the country — then ask your child every weekend to throw theme parties! It can be characters from their favorite cartoons or movies, and can be simple and parties — for example, a foam party is not difficult to do if you have an inflatable pool.
3. Learn to play outdoor games on the street — alas, the modern children do not know what a tag, cops and robbers, and the girls recall the good old game — to jump in elastic. Such outdoor games suitable for children of almost all ages, and the benefits are enormous — as Fizicheskaya and the socialization of the child in the team.
4. Twister in nature — and why not! And don’t even have to bring a Mat with colored circles for Twister — enough to just paint the meadow with quick-drying paints. The idea is great for a small group of children, playing a game on the ground in the yard, and in the country.
5. Benefit in the summer, even out of your daily nature walks. Prepare a story about some natural phenomena, or interesting facts about nature — in the summer when everything is blooming and evolving, it is easier to show by example of interesting plants and insects.
6. If your child loves to write essays, poems or just loves literature — offer him an unusual occupation for the summer: every day in a small diary to describe the most interesting moments that have happened over the past day, and in late summer to help him make his small book of short stories about summer.
7. The same method applies to the photo — now the child from primary school has a mobile and it — the camera, or just buy him an inexpensive camera. Let your child pictures of interesting cases and writes to them a little explanation-notes. And in late summer create together a collage that you can hang in the room the child to have it all fall, winter and spring recalled the events of the summer!
8. Perhaps you have the opportunity to walk with the children on a hike this weekend — the hikes, you can also make themed. For example, a campaign dedicated to some animal, do body art with your child — face paint as the color of the selected character and learn its habits.
9. When your child is a couch potato — it makes no sense to drive it on the street against his will. But to spend time with benefit and interest can be at home. There are so many designers that you can collect for a long time, and collect a plant or station. Just perfect for home evenings puzzles with lots of detail.
10. If your child likes to draw or interested in design, offer him a great idea — to transform your home! May be responsible for some part of each of the rooms, bathroom, kitchen, thus he will create the project-description of how he would like to diversify the interior, you should also take minimal participation, and then to help bring these ideas to life!
11. Passion for geography — a great activity for kids! And if you parents are such inquisitive child — we play with them in the “scientific conference”: give the job to choose a country and find as much information about it, create a report, and when he’s ready — gather the whole family for an interesting discussion!
12. Game of pirates may be of interest both at home and on the street. Help the company of kids find a treasure — draw a map with secrets and puzzles, hide at the site of some important stuff. Children will be busy entertaining searching all day and in the evening enjoy a pirate feast.
13. The girls of different ages will love this job as modeling different outfits. For the very young perfect paper doll, but the girls are older ask them to create their own exclusive wardrobe!
14. Summer — a great time to start exercising! Take care of the health of his son — start in the summer to visit sports clubs and sections. During the summer, the recovery is in full swing, and time to get used to a new occupation — more. To the next school year, the child will already have certain habits and will not emerge the problem of correct timing with the new classes.
15. Great time of year for work pieces of various materials for crafts and a variety of interesting activities. Walking in the woods and the Park will contribute to this, take the time to do fun looking for unusual herbs and plants, collect your home herbarium!
16. In summer it is best to fulfill the dream of many children — to have a pet. In autumn and winter, because of the kindergarten or school, to care for animals full problematic, but if you get a pet in the summer, then there is every chance that by the fall, the child will learn to combine their lessons and care for the pet.
17. Another thing that may appeal to children in the fresh air — this is your mini-garden. Moreover, we can get it right in the yard, and instruct your child together with other kids to grow up to be a very useful and interesting plants. Your small will need help, too — pick up for kids-growing flowers so they won’t have to wait long for the fruits of their labors!
18. Kids love active play outdoors, and one of them — this is kite boarding. Help your child make a snake yourself, let her choose the color and the material as well as decoration snake. By the way, to this lesson and you can connect your child’s friends — after manufacturing kites they will be able to organize tournaments and competitions for the launch!
19. Gather in the zoo, amusement Park or water Park! Now there are places in almost every town. Not necessary to go every time by yourself, ask other people you know moms, and go with a group of children in turn.
20. Weekend devote to the child. Let the summer it will be completely your days! There are things that parents and kids can do together — for example, to go fishing, or make a ride throughout the city and outside the city. What age were your children — attention to them will never be too much!
You can think of a lot of ways, than to occupy the child during the summer — just enough to put a little imagination, and of course — the desire to make the summer memorable for the child also must be present!